one
As Im sure many of you know I am starting a new fitness challenge/series and even though its only a week in, I am LOVING it, and kicking ass!!!! I seriously have never really enjoyed working out but the support you get from the Tone It Up community is just amazing and makes me realize even though I dont have a TON of weight to lose that I have lots of ladies in the same boat as me.
![]() |
| source |
Garnier bb cream- seriously I am in LOVE with this stuff!!! I dont like to wear a lot of make-up, so I have been using BB Cream but I was using Olay Fresh Effects well since they were out I figured I would try this stuff, I have heard nothing but good things and it is AMAZING!!!!! I will never use a foundation again
three
LaraBar Ive been looking for a good healthier snack other than fruit and veggies and Ive heard awesome things about these and they were on sale at Target so I figured I would try it and I have to say it was very delicious
four
Today I started Level 2 of 30 Day Shred and phew it kicked my ass, but I didnt feel like I was getting enough from Level 1 anymore so I am glad I decided to up it.
five
Someone posted this on Instagram this week and I absolutely love it and its so true....and makes me sad how quickly Breanna is growing up.
have a fab weekend!




What's your favourite Lara bar flavour?
ReplyDelete