Image Map

Monday, May 19, 2014

life lately

I am still alive but been slightly MIA from here, (but I'm sure no one has noticed ;)) not much has been really happening honestly. This will probably be a pretty boring post minus pictures (bad blogger I know!) but I am just enjoying spending time w my mini. We've been stuck inside a lot, Breanna is in a stage right now where she is afraid of everything outside, but good ol mother nature has had some PMS or something here in PA, one day its almost 80 and we have on AC and next its 40s and we have on heat.

Ive been still on track w. working out and usually only take Saturdays off and I have to say I feel great but, my eating has been kind of crappy so I need to get back to eating better and I need to more accountable for what I am eating! I need to stop snacking on crap and more on fruits and veggies!

This weekend was pretty low key. Friday normal relaxing night of nothing. Saturday we had a busy day, we headed to my parents early in the day and headed over to our friends for a game night later that evening, it was nice to get out and just hang out.  A local photography company sent out a casting call for girls to model clothes for a new clothing boutique, so I figured why not send pics all they could do is say no! So I got an email from them yesterday that they selected her, its only one outfit and a quick session but still I'm excited!

So that about sums up what we've been up-to.




2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!