Image Map

Monday, May 5, 2014

weekend of fun, family and friends

Happy Cinco de Mayo....I remember back in the day we used to party it up like there was no tomorrow but now, I probably couldn't even hang w one drink! We were supposed to go away w friends this weekend, but B ended up having to work so despite plans getting changed, it turned out to be a great one. I feel like such a bad blogger I have no pictures to share but hey, I enjoyed the weekend a bit too much

Friday Ran some errands in the am before the rain came, and just a normal relaxing evening.

Saturday  I was up bright and early (5:30am) so I decided to jump on the treadmill and did 3mi walk/run for my 100bysummer for the bikini series. After one week I am at 13.5 miles. B headed to work so Breanna and I went out to my parents and we then met up w my friend from h/s (that I haven't seen in a long time!) and had a play date after we picked up my mom and headed to mass at the church I grew up going to, it was nice to go back and see a lot of familiar faces, I kind of wish we lived closer so we could go there more often but I do love the church in our town. Stopped by my aunts to visit for a bit and headed home...I think I was asleep by 9:30...lame I know!

Sunday- Did my workout while B ran to get stuff  to cook out. Our friends Amy, Zac and their girls came over later that afternoon. We haven't seen them for a few weeks so it was nice to catch up (and get to snuggle sweet baby Charlotte). Once they left we just relaxed watched OUAT and were in bed fairly early, Breanna fell asleep about 7:30 due to 2 days of running/playing w. no nap!

This week, I am ready to rock week 2 of the bikini series. I am loving all the support from the awesome community and all the wonderful ladies I have connected with. I created a new instagram for updates and all my progress, (so I dont bombard my personal acct) so if you want to follow along, you can find me here

What fun did you get into this weekend? 



1 comment:

  1. No pictures is always a sign you were having too much fun! ;) That's a good thing! You are killing it with the workouts girl, I am seriously so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!