Image Map

Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday

Well this week hasn't been very exciting, been just working out and spending time w. the mini.


Speaking of working out, I have worked out 12 days in a row seriously this is so unlike me and I don't know where this motivation is coming from but I am not complaining because I can really already see progress. I have  a new obsession w coconut water! So so so so good, while I haven't tried plain, I really love the orange. I really want to try the lemonade one next
**

We are going through a not so fun stage right now, where she is literally afraid of every little thing outside...(even the wind), and refused to go play outside. It is crazy and I hope this phase goes away soon!!! Because I really don't want to spend the entire summer indoors! Thankfully it is not just my child because a lot of other moms have said the same about their kids!


Coffee dates and catching up w friends. Ive made a promise to myself to take one day a week to meet up w. friends for coffee or just some me time! I just need that time for myself.

I was contacted by Eshakti a few weeks ago to do a review for some product on here and I just received my dress yesterday and I cant wait to wear it. Look for a review in the next week or so


Jenny McCarthy Stirring the Pot- I cant wait to start reading this...B got it for me this week. I love her and read Belly Laughs when I was pregnant and seriously was hilarious.





Any fun plans this weekend? I am linking up for 5 on Friday



2 comments:

  1. 12 days in a row?! YOU ARE A FREAKING ROCKSTAR!! That's amazing girl! :) Keep after it!!

    Excited to see your dress!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need a lunch date soon! I'm sure Lily would love to play with Bre.
    Great job with your workout streak! I think you get extra motivated when you start noticing all those muscles you never knew you had!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!