Friday was pretty relaxing and we just hung out. Saturday I had an eye appt in the morning and once I got home we just did some running around and grabbed lunch @ Uncle Sams subs. It has become one of our favorite places to eat lately. We then headed out to Janoskis Farm to get some veggies and just relaxed outside the rest of the evening. Later Sunday morning, we headed out to a local state park & met up w some friends & on the way home we stopped at the playground and had steaks on the grill for dinner. I cant tell you the last time I had a steak it was pretty amazing! Monday we walked down to main street for the parade and after over to the playground. Once we got back home we cooked out and just enjoyed the beautiful day outside.

Loving the sunglasses! It's been a while since I've stopped by, Breanna is looking so grown up! Glad your weekend was fabulous!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fantastic weekend!
ReplyDeleteThe weekends with no plans always turn out to be some of the best :) And gorgeous weather is just a bonus!! We grilled out over the weekend too- yummm, there is nothing better than food fresh off the grill!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you had a nice weekend! cute pictures!
ReplyDelete