Image Map

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Eshakti dress review

When I was contacted by Eshakti to review a dress for them, I jumped at the chance. So you've never heard of Eshakti? They are an online boutique that sells sizes 0-36, but also custom made items! Seriously who wouldn't love to have a dress that fits PERFECTLY to you!


When I first went to the site, I was pleasantly surprised at the choices they offer. I searched for probably an hour before I finally narrowed it down to one dress! There were so many cute dresses, skirts and shirts, I had a hard time picking just one. Some of my favorites were....



Once you make your selection, you can order by your size or customize the dress to fit perfectly, at this point, you can choose dress length, sleeve length, neckline and to me the best thing was all the dresses have pockets(but you can choose to remove them if you like)!  I love that they are not clothes you see everyday at your local department stores. I finally narrowed it down to this one and I couldn't be happier with the way it fits.






Be sure to check them out on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest. I promise you will not be disappointed with your dress! If you register you receive a $25 gift coupon.



DISCLAIMER- I was compensated w. a dress in return for my review of the product. All opinions are 100% mine and not swayed by an outside source



2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!