Image Map

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Trendy Tot (& giveaway)

This week, I am co-hosting w Megan & Kelly for Trendy Tot! Its been awhile since Ive linked up. This outfit is one of Breannas favorites right now! Every time we go to pick an outfit for the day she always tries to pick it if its clean and in her closet, and best thing it was only $5. My Aunt found this super cute dress at Walmart of all places!



Don't forget to enter to giveaway to GoodNaturedChild









a Rafflecopter giveaway

2 comments:

  1. I've found several super cute things at Walmart! I LOVE that picture by the way, gorgeous as usual! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walmart has totally upped their game in the clothes department lately... much better than they used to be! I've heard so many people say they're finding cute things there... and yay for a bargain!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!