Image Map

Friday, April 6, 2012

first Easter egg hunt

I am a little behind on posting this as it happened last Sunday.

A friend I grew up with had an Easter egg hunt for her co-workers and all their kiddos...well her daughter asked her if her friend Bre was coming so of course I wasn't going to turn down a chance for her to be around other kids!!!

So we headed out to my parents early and spent the morning with them headed to grab lunch and to Walmart which ended up having an Easter Bunny...I was kind of skeptical since our trip to see Santa went not so well well I was pleasantly surprised she LOVED him/her/it...

scary Bunny- however thats what you get for Free @ Walmart lol




So after all that we headed over to my friends(they live right up the street from where I grew up) early afternoon and my mom took Bre to get eggs while I played photographer...at first she wasn't too happy being in the grass but she got used to it...and they also had the Easter Bunny come by and visit the kids...so we got TWO in one day!











Needless to say we got no nap that afternoon(as you can tell in the last picture) but she was a champ and no fuss at all...but it was lights out as soon as we got into the car. This Sunday were heading over to my parents for lunch and we will prob have a little egg hunt for Bre...my brother and his family usually join us but this year they have other plans so we will miss them!

Hope everyone has a great blessed Easter with family!!!

5 comments:

  1. Cute pics, glad it went better than Santa :)

    Have a nice Easter with your family too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures!!! I am glad it went well. Love the outfits as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such cute pictures! That is one scary Easter bunny, but what can you do? Glad you had fun! Have a great rest of your Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second bunny looks much friendlier! Glad she had fun! Happy First Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!