Image Map

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Saturday Laughs

Happy Weekend everyone!! I am linking up with Melissa again over @ The Mommyhood Chronicles come link up...hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!!!


Photobucket



5.) Bre was standing by the couch...lay her head down to cuddle w the couch and goes mmmm...I'm guessing that's her version of Awww lol


4.) Bre now inspects every piece of food on we tray before she will even eat it

3.) Kaiah (our pit bull) was playing w a water bottle and was running around in circles & Bre kept giggling and crawling after her trying to get it from her

2.) We have pocket doors between our living room and dining room...I put the pack n play up and close one doors well Bre was playing with her toys and one of them went under the pack n play and she was laying on her stomach looking under and trying to grab it

1.) (this is more of a proud mommy moment than a laugh-) Bre was sitting playing and I looked over and all the sudden she stood up on her own without holding on to anything!

5 comments:

  1. Aww #5 is so cute and I love #1!! Yay for standing!!

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha- I love her version of AW! Love that she inspects every piece of food- too funnY! Yah, Bre for standing- soon you will be walking- watch out mommy! Love your laughs:) Love the chase of the water bottle too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, her version of this is so cute!

    Way to go Bre! Charlie is no where near doing that :) You are a big girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMM, so sweet! Very proud Mommy moment! Mine just started standing too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!