I swear Breanna is testing me everytime I feed her to see how much food she can pick up and put in her mouth! she is like a human vacuum...you would think she has never seen food before...
It's come to the point where I have to give her one piece at a time so she won't shove like 10 pieces of food in her mouth!
I guess I better get used to this considering I'm sure it's going to get worse as she gets older....I'm sure she will 'test' me MANY more times...
A does this too. I don't know where she puts it all sometimes! I think it's less a test of you though and more of just, how much fits in here?! There's so much to explore!
ReplyDeleteLily has been doing the same thing!
ReplyDeleteAnd, yes, she will test you plenty, LOL!
She is too cute! and you are so right, they only start testing us mama's more and more as they get older :) (but hey, at least they're pretty cute ;)
ReplyDelete