Image Map

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Down time...

I've been neglecting social media lately but frankly it feels kinda nice not to be 'tied' into my compute or cell phone

Not a whole lot has been happening lately just been enjoying some down time before what will most likely be a busy summer!! Im trying to get my head around that it is already May!!! Seriously where is this year going...

If we are friends on twitter you know last weekend was kinda hard on us...Tuesday we got rid of one of our pups...




luckily she went to my brother-in-law so we will still be able to see her and know she is in good hands! It's been an adjustment here but  Kaiah is doing wonderful in her new home!


Next weekend we are getting Breanna's pictures done....my mom won some sort of package deal it will be nice since we haven't had her pics done since October! I'm really hoping she cooperates cause she definatley doesn't anymore with me!

3 comments:

  1. I am happy to hear that the puppy transition went well for everyone, including the pup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Kaiah <3 Glad everyone is adjusting well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad Kaiah is doing well!
    I can't believe it's May. This year flew by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!