Image Map

Friday, May 18, 2012

bath time hell!!!

I want to just cry come bath time lately! I have no idea what the heck happened but all the sudden my child HATES getting a bath...she is ok for like the first minute but then all hell breaks loose....ok maybe not but I can NOT wash her or her hair...she will just stand up and cry....she used to LOVE getting baths

I'm really hoping this is just a phase and it will be over soon!!! Has anyone else dealt with this? HELP!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that sucks! I've never dealt with that, but know many who have. Try getting in the tub with her for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son hated baths but only for his first six months. How's the water temperature? Even if it feels good to you, her skin may be a bit more sensitive? My son seems to have this issue? He likes the water on the cool side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh nooo...I have not experienced this (yet), Do you have a fun new bath toy or singing always helps when V is not happy...I am sure it is just one of the many phases we will all experience. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, I have no dealt with that with any of mine either.

    Maybe get her some new bath toys??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!