Image Map

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Baby Frankenstein.

Breanna is starting to get a little more daring and trying to 'walk' more and when she does she looks like baby frankenstein it's quite hilarious! I think soon she will be ALL over the place...last night as I was getting ready to head out to the store....she decided to climb upstairs and made it the ENTIRE way up (with daddy close behind of course)

Now the FUN begins....oy!

4 comments:

  1. I think you'll be putting those gates up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Bre! We gated our enter kitchen, there was waaaay too many things to child proof, so we blocked her completely from the room.

    Just wait until she learns how to go down the steps on her belly, using them like a slide...oy!

    PS...after walking, starts the climbing

    Happy baby proofing momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby gate time!! We are in that mode too here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!