Image Map

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

First mothers day

This is a little late but I hope all you amazing mommies had an amazing day with your loved ones!

I am one lucky momma...An amazing husband and best little girl ever! My days was nice...I honestly didn't want to make a big deal out of it, I don't want to go into details but its a hard day to deal with in this house. So as I do for other holidays...I tell B I do NOT want any gifts (And of course it goes in one ear & out the other) Honestly just a day with my family is gift enough for me...but my husband never listens so of course he bought me something...he couldn't wait til Sunday to give it to me so he gave it to me Saturday... Got a card from him and Breanna and got a NOOK Color (which i LOVE)

We do however go to eat with my family every year. This year we headed to my brothers early in the morning to hang out and catch up (since its been awhile since we have seen them) and then headed to Hoss's for lunch...it was a nice afternoon...we headed home and just relaxed the rest of the night...

I am very blessed and am so happy that I have a healthy family!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was a perfect day! I have been craving Hoss's FOREVER, but we don't live near any :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!