Well yet another weekend has come and gone all too quickly....it was a nice relaxing one with friends and family!
Friday we just layed low and I ran out to Party City to get some thing's for Breanna's party.....I have to say that was the first time I have ever been in that store WOW! It is crazy awesome!!! Then headed to Old Navy to pick up some things...
Saturday cleaned up around the house while hubs worked for a few hours. Later our friends Jeff, Jess and their daughter Penelope came over and we cooked out and just caught up. Its been a few months since we've seen them so it was wonderful to see them
Sunday went to my friend Amy`s daughters (early) birthday party(her and Breanna are born a day apart)...despite the heat it was a beautiful day for a party and she did such an awesome job putting it together and we had a blast....we did have to leave a little earlier than I wanted to but when u have a LO that didn't nap combined w the heat...could've turned into meltdown city!
Today we headed to my parents for a cookout and just relax for the day. Bre attempted the blowup pool but I don't think she liked it too much...
Hope everyone had a fabulous holiday weekend with friends and family!!! Looking forward to a busy week of cleaning, laundry, heading to the Zoo Thursday and getting Breanna`s first birthday pics taken on Saturday


Looks like a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteLooks like an awesome weekend!!! So fun!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! What a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures!! Glad you had a great time! I love those catch up moments with friends too!
ReplyDeletexoxox
I love the collage layout of the pictures! Amy did such a nice job with her pink lemonade theme, the party looked like so much fun! I love Bre's bathing suit!
ReplyDelete