Image Map

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

11months

My sweet baby girl....where have these past 11 months gone?!?! I am so lucky to be your mommy....You are just the sweetest, happiest little girl ever and you smile at everyone you see!







You are growing up too quickly...you have started to 'walk' on your own even though you only get a few steps in before you dive into me or the couch...it is quite funny! You get so excited and stick out your tongue, your getting the hang of it but still fall over! Soon enough you will be off and running so I will take the wobbly steps for now!

You love music and love to dance and clap to it as soon as it comes on. Your favorite tv shows right now are Bubble Guppies, Mickey Mouse and the Wiggles

There isn't much you won't eat now a days...you will pretty much eat anything we put in front of you. You love 'reading' your books and will laugh and laugh as you are reading them. You have grown fond of your bear blanket and it goes everywhere with you! You've always taken a liking to your blocks and links


I can't believe you are going to be a year...ONE YEAR next month! I am not ready for it I just want to freeze time so you can stay this little!!!

Mommy and Daddy love you so much!!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!