Here we are again...Welcome weekend!!! I'm linking up with Melissa over at The Mommyhood Chronicles Come join us and link up with your top five laughs...hope you enjoy my laughs!
1.) I was giving Bre a bath and she was playing with her toys and she leaned down and gulped up some water or i thought then I realized she was kissing the fish toy
2.) Bre was in her jumperoo and I look over and she is trying to get herself out of it and pulling on the sides of it grunting and fussing cause she can't move
3.) You ask Bre what a doggie says...she starts panting
4.) Bre was down for a nap and I go up to check on her and the little stinker pulled the blanket off the rocking chair and also the blanket off the back of her crib
5.) Bre was in her pack n play and kaiah went over to lay beside it and she started poking her nose at the side and Breanna kept pushing back at her giggling

I love the part where she sounds like a dog. My second daughter loved to act like a dog, so much so, that she would lap of the dog's water at my mother's. We ended up putting the dog's water up when we came to visit.
ReplyDeleteHaha- so cute! She was kissing the fish toy! No way- she starts panting when you ask what a dog says. This is so cute! #5 is so cute! Zane does the same thing with his blanket. WHat cute laughs- you always make me smile so much:)
ReplyDeleteShe's at such a fun age!!!
ReplyDeletePanting, that is great!
ReplyDeleteAwww! Such cute moments! I don't want to wish for Soffia to grow too quick, but I cannot wait til she is the age Bree is now!
ReplyDelete