Saturday, April 21, 2012
Guess it runs in the family....
I just rec'd a call from Breanna's doctor and (was slightly confused why they are calling on a Saturday evening). He said he got her blood test results back and she is slightly anemic...so we now have to get her an OTC multi-vitamin with iron(can anyone reccomend a good one for kiddos....FLINSTONES?)...I really hope we don't have to get her blood drawn often! I will cry.....I myself have low iron as well so guess I should start taking my vitamins again..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh no- I hope not. I have had low iron all my life and take a daily supplement. You should take it- it will make you have more energy- from that exhausted post. Okay, I will stop sounding like your mom now:) lol
ReplyDeletePoor girly! I've always been anemic, and Lexie is too. She doesn't eat any meat, so I'm sure that's why!
ReplyDeleteAt Bre's age, she will need a liquid vitamin. Lexie received a prescription liquid vitamin, but they also recommended one by Enfamil. I believe it is Enfamil Fer-In-Sol. Lily takes Enfamil's vitamin D supplement, so I'm sure it tastes similar. Once Bre is old enough to chew a vitamin (around 2) you can move on to Flinstones or a gummy vite. Good luck!
Thanks Stef!!! I will have to look into that
Delete