Image Map

Monday, April 9, 2012

Our last first BIG holiday

This to me is so bittersweet that this will be Bre's last 'first' holiday! As a friend pointed out we DO still have memorial day so we shall say last first BIG holiday!!!

Bre was so excited when I brought her Easter basket down to her. She loved the books the most. I am excited for next year when we can hide it and do a little egg hunt to her basket!!!





Every year we head to my parents and have lunch and just relax and hang out the rest of the day. My brother and his family usually join us, however this year they had other plans so it was just us and my parents. It was a nice relaxing day...my mom gave me a little crash course on the sewing maching (it's been years since I have ever used one, can we say home economics in JUNIOR HIGH)I kind of got the hang of it but nothing a little practice wont help...








So as Bre and I both took naps.....Brad ran up to Walmart which I thought he was getting some things we needed and he comes back with a sewing machine!! I eventually wanted to get one but was honestly in no rush but it was a pleasant surprise!!

So we packed up all our stuff and headed home and just relaxed the rest of the night...Hope everyone else had a wonderful holiday with family

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a great day! Bre looked so cute tearing into her basket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so relaxing - I'm a little jealous! Haha Congrats on getting your sewing machine! Good job B!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you had a great day. Isn't it sad when the first holidays are over. I will tell you that it gets so much fun though as they get older. Yah on the sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!