Image Map

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

call me crazy...

But I am over summer! Dont get me wrong I like warm weather and vacations however I am just ready for some cooler weather! I never really have been one for extremely hot temps(90*+)....give me 60*-70* and I am happy! This summer has just been WAY too hot for my liking which made me not want to really do much...I just can't handle the heat! 

I just love everything about fall! The food, the colors, the clothes, the smells, the weather and the activities! However I am not a huge fan of what comes after I mean I can deal w winter cause I've dealt with it for 32 years plus I love the holidays, Christmas def is my favorite! This year us definitely going to be fun since Bre knows what's going on and is mobile! 

Plans for this fall will most likely be pumpkin patches, trick or treating, taking a trip to Alabama (to visit my sister) hopefully some playdates & I'm sure lot more! Anyone else excited for fall?

2 comments:

  1. me too! i am ready for pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is my favorite season and I am so incredibly over this humidity. However I'm grateful for a full summer of activities that got me out and about when I otherwise wouldn't have been, regardless of the weather.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!