I love doing fairs and festivals 'locally' so we decided a few weeks ago to head to one of the many county fairs here in our area. So last Saturday since hubs was working Bre and I headed out to my parents, we picked up my mom & aunt and off we went...
We went early in the day so we could enjoy the beautiful weather and not have to deal with huge crowds & teenaged kids, also can't pass up $3 to get in before 2...we also met up with my friend and her little girl.
It was a perfect day not too busy and it was such perfect weather to be out and about. We walked around to all the animal exhibits and saw cows, horses, chickens, goats, sheep, llamas, pigs etc. There was also a small car show going on so we got to see some cool cars. We were there for probably 3 hours. Next year I'm hoping to go again and to maybe go to a few others that are around. Of course I forgot my camera at home but Bre was a little under the weather so she was in the stroller the whole time!
This fall I am looking forward to many local fall festivals as well! So maybe ill be able to get some good pictures then!
We went early in the day so we could enjoy the beautiful weather and not have to deal with huge crowds & teenaged kids, also can't pass up $3 to get in before 2...we also met up with my friend and her little girl.
It was a perfect day not too busy and it was such perfect weather to be out and about. We walked around to all the animal exhibits and saw cows, horses, chickens, goats, sheep, llamas, pigs etc. There was also a small car show going on so we got to see some cool cars. We were there for probably 3 hours. Next year I'm hoping to go again and to maybe go to a few others that are around. Of course I forgot my camera at home but Bre was a little under the weather so she was in the stroller the whole time!
This fall I am looking forward to many local fall festivals as well! So maybe ill be able to get some good pictures then!
What a fun day! I love county fairs!! Did you change the look of your blog?
ReplyDelete