Image Map

Friday, August 17, 2012

Playdate fun

Our last summer playdate was @ Soergel Orchards, this was my first time there but have been wanting to go there for sometime. It is such a cute little place with play houses, a little 'petting zoo', a store, a place to get some food and so mucmore.

It's so great to see how all our little babies have grown in the past year. Just seeing them run around and actually playing with each other and any other kids that may be around! As I said before I feel so thankful to have been connected with these amazing mommies.

Throughout the year our 'original' group has gained more mommies who are amazing as well. I know this fall we prob won't have a playdate every week with school and such but I'm hoping we can get together a few times a month, even for  MNO here and there! It was a beautiful day w great friends.

all our babies...oldest just turned 2  & youngest just turned 1






4 comments:

  1. It was a lot of fun - glad you made it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that our groups is growing!! I also love Bre's pigtails, she is so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so much fun watching our baby girls play and run around. How far they have come since last fall :)

    Thank you social media for introducing us! The more the merrier :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures! I love the last one. I'm so glad we all could make it this time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!