1.Are you married? If so when did you get married, and tell us about your special day. If not? How would you describe your dream wedding? Yes! July 17, 2010. It was a perfect summer day. We got married at a little church that only does weddings and we had our reception at a gorgeous local golf course. I couldn't have asked for a better day
2.Show us some wedding pictures. Either yours or of some that you love-
3. How about the engagement? Tell us your story. If not engaged, what's your dream proposal?
I did not want an elaborate way for him to ask me, so basically nothing in public or anything of that sort I dont like a lot of attention! So, I had a pretty bad day @ work and was just in a foul mood...when I got home he met me @ my then apt and had a `gift` for me...I opened it up and was like oh how pretty a jewelry box...and he was like well uh are you going to read it? And it said `I want to spend the rest of my life with you will you marry me` and it had the date February 29, 2009...it was absolutely perfect and exactly how I would want it
4. Show us your wedding rings or an engagement photo! If not engaged/married ... show us your "dream" ring.
5. Tell us why you think marriage doesn't work out for so many? What can we do to make things last
Communication and trust! I feel if you dont have either of those it will never work out.












love that you wore cowboy boots! so cute! and your rings are so pretty!
ReplyDeletethank you! all my girls wore them and the boys wore tennis shoes
DeleteI love the wedding pictures!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun wedding! I wasn't brave enough to attempt an outdoor wedding but I always think outdoor wedding pictures are so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures!
ReplyDeleteI love looking at pictures of other peoples weddings, it never gets old to me! Beautiful pictures Cari!!
ReplyDeleteThank you & I agree...I love wedding pictures :)
DeleteSo pretty!
ReplyDeleteYou looked gorgeous. New follower!
ReplyDeleteYou had such a beautiful wedding! And we have the same Anniversary!! *new follower ;)
ReplyDeleteI remember so clearly your planning! And your wedding was the same day as my baby shower for Lily! Here we are in-person friends, two years later with awesome babies! I'm glad I found you. xoxox
ReplyDeleteI love that we connected and became great (IRL) friends! you were one of the first to know about my pregnancy as well! I will always cherish you as a friend! xoxo
Delete