I'm linking up with Melissa again over @ The Mommyhood Chronicles for Saturday Laughs...join us if you have some cute/funny laughs!
1-Bre has really started dancing she spins around throws her head back and giggles
2-Bre had some beads she got at the beach and was swinging them around and the cats wanted to play the one was behind her and ran up and jumped up on her back
3-You ask Bre let me see your teeth she gives you.this shit big grin with her face all scrunched up
4-I'm in the kitchen making Bres lunch I hear her laughing hysterically so I go in to see why she has the cat by the back legs up in the air
5-Anytime we yawn Breanna looked at you and does the phoniest yawn possible. Let the imitating phase commence


That smile is too cute! Your poor cat, I bet he ran and hid for a while after that one! Love the immitataing. It's so much fun to see them learning these social skills!
ReplyDeleteI love when they repeat what you do. It is adorable and funny. :)
ReplyDeleteThat shit eating grin is the best!!!
She is so cute! Love that grin, makes me smile! :)
ReplyDeleteHer grin is too cute!
ReplyDeleteBree is so cute! I love her! Look at her showing her teeth- she makes me smile! xoxo
ReplyDelete