I don't even know where to go with this, I really wasn't even sure I wanted to post this(This is not a sympathy post but maybe will just help ease my mind a bit)...It's not something that I constantly deal with (or even talk about) but when it comes it hits me HARD! I feel like my heart is about to beat out of my chest, breathing becomes short, my mind races and I just can't relax, sometimes I just want to breakdown and cry.
My husband is beyond amazing and busts his ass at work so I don't have to and I LOVE being able to stay home and raise our daughter, (seriously best job in the world) so where is this coming from? I have always been an over-thinker and worry wart so maybe that's where it comes from but in all honesty I am fine then BOOM there it is out of the blue.....and it just won't go away...well eventually it does but its usually there for quite some time! Like 95% of the time I don't know where its even coming from....I just wish I knew how to make it stop and get my mind to shut off! It's not something I deal with daily just comes and goes randomly....when I was working it was much worse but now, I just don't know...I really wish I did so I could just shut it off...I just want it to go away!
Maybe there is something somewhere deep down in the back of my mind that is making me feel like this, I just wish I could pin it down....there are days I know exactly what its from but the days I don't are the worst cause I just keep thinking about it trying to figure out what is causing it and I just cant relax and try and fix it. But for now, I guess I will just deal with it when it comes and maybe along the way will figure out how to make it all better
I hope you feel better! Maybe talk to your dr. See if between the two of you can figure out what the trigger is. HUGS xoxox
ReplyDeleteUghh, I hate that you go through this too! I've dealt with anxiety off and on ever since I was a teenager. I'd totally recommend talking to your doctor. As much as you think about it and want to figure it out on your own, sometimes it's just impossible... it can be triggered by the chemicals in your brain and there's just no way you can control it. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteAs I mentioned on Tracy's post, I deal with depression here and there. It sounds very similar. Not the symptoms, but the seeming randomness and it can last from one to four days. I think it is brain chemistry and I'm going to mention it to my PCP at an upcoming visit.
ReplyDeleteI hope you can figure out what is causing it. Big hugs!
ReplyDeletei get like that too! love your blog - new follower :)
ReplyDeletejoanna-dan.blogspot.com