Image Map

Monday, September 3, 2012

Show & Tell Monday- Fall is in the Air


Linking up again w. Becky over @ From Mrs. to Mama for Show & Tell Monday.... today's topic is definitely one of my favorites! FALL!









1. Tell us what you are looking forward to this fall?  ALL of it! Fall is my favorite season! I love everything from the cooler weather, layers of clothes, boots, all the yummy smells, 


2. Show us your fall style. 

*source- pinterest via polyvore

*source- pinterest via polyvore 

*source- pinterest via polyvore

*source- pinterest via polyvore



3. Tell us your favorite things to do in the fall. If you have children, activities to do with the kids?  with Breannapumpkin patches, fall festivals; Myself, cook pumpkin bread, chili and all yummy fall foods


4. Show us your favorite fall beverage.   


pumpkin spice latte-
*source - starbucks.com




5. Tell us, how you will be participating in halloween this year. Plans? Costume ideas?  I will be dressing up Breanna (not sure as what yet) and takinher trick or treating

6 comments:

  1. I love your fall style! And yum to Pumpkin Spice Latte's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm hungry for pumpkin bread and chili!! It is rainy and gross out here in Ohio today so I might have to whip up some chili for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfits. I can't wait to wear my boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second pokyvore set is too cute. I can see myself wearing that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, everyone is raving about the pumpkin spice latte... I can't remember if I've tried it! It's on my to do list for sure. Great post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!