I forgot to post last months box so here I am w. September...I am really excited to try out the products! Especially Boscia Cleansing gel. What did you receive in your September box?
boscia | Purifying Cleansing gel
made with botanical like hydrangea leaf this preservative-free cleanser gently removes oli and impurities FULL SIZE, $26
made with botanical like hydrangea leaf this preservative-free cleanser gently removes oli and impurities FULL SIZE, $26
Color Club | birchbox custom polish
We teamed up with Color Club to create this custom shade, inspired by the Fall 2012 collections. FULL SIZE, $8
Dr. Jart+ | Water Fuse Beauty Balm Spf 25+
Think of this four-in-one moisturizer, serum, sunscreen and skin-protecting tint as the (extremely stylish) Swiss Army Knife of your beauty line-up FULL SIZE, $32
Think of this four-in-one moisturizer, serum, sunscreen and skin-protecting tint as the (extremely stylish) Swiss Army Knife of your beauty line-up FULL SIZE, $32
La Fresh | Instant Body Soother
These convenient wipes use a blend of six natural oils to refresh your senses. 24 wipes, $9.99
These convenient wipes use a blend of six natural oils to refresh your senses. 24 wipes, $9.99
twistband | Birchbox Custom Lace hair tie
Designers went gaga for lace this season and we dont blame them. get on board with these ouch-free hair ties. Set of 6-12 $14-22
Designers went gaga for lace this season and we dont blame them. get on board with these ouch-free hair ties. Set of 6-12 $14-22
LIFESTYLE EXTRA-
The Brush guard | Brush guard variety kit
Slip these handy protectors over your makeup brushes to keep bristles in top-notch condition even when you're on the go. Full-Size, $5.50
The Brush guard | Brush guard variety kit
Slip these handy protectors over your makeup brushes to keep bristles in top-notch condition even when you're on the go. Full-Size, $5.50
BirchBox Digital Download
Tristan Prettyman is our latest musical crush. Download two of the singer-songwriters brand new tracks at tristanprettman.com/bb
Tristan Prettyman is our latest musical crush. Download two of the singer-songwriters brand new tracks at tristanprettman.com/bb

I hear so much about BirchBox- I definitely need to check it out!
ReplyDeleteThese things look so fun!
ReplyDeleteNice!! I've had pretty good luck with birchbox, how do you like the nail polish? I LOVE the brush and how it applies, but holy moly it chips fast!!
ReplyDelete