Image Map

Sunday, September 9, 2012

say hello...

To my little friend...


I am in LOVE...I haven't been able to put it down...I mean it helps that I have a cute subject to work with, I will probably work in Auto mode for quite awhile until I can get into a class to learn more...but I did find an awesome website that has some good info...itsoverflowing....if you are considering getting a good camera...DO IT! You will not regret it....even if you feel like you wont be able to do a lot.... I've been told w. the auto setting you can do it just like a point/shoot but with better quality pictures! 

So here are a few of the MANY pictures I have taken in the past 2 days...















7 comments:

  1. She's precious! Congrats on the new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice camera! I'm actually considering to making a switch to Cannon.
    And the website - I love it! Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you can't get to a class right away try to get a good book about your camera and a good book on Photography. You can even learn a lot just from online web "classes" from somewhere like udemy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband bought me the older version for Christmas last year and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!