Image Map

Monday, September 10, 2012

Show and Tell Monday- baby talk

Well another weekend has come & gone...so its time for Show & Tell Monday w. Becky over @ From Mrs. to Mama





1. Tell us your favorite baby names? Aside from your own babies, if you have some :)

Girls
Taylor, Jordyn, Kendall, Ariana, Emma, Madison, Aria

Boys-
Mason, Preston, Dylan, Jackson

2. Show me your "dream" nursery {can be your baby's nursery or one that you love}



boy-
*source- pinterest
girl-
*source - pinterest



3. How many children would you like to have? How far apart?

I would like 2 or 3 no more than 2 years between each

4. Tell us what you think the importance of parenting is?

Well, there isnt just one thing its always a learning experience- ALWAYS beinthere for them & know no matter what you will always love them, make sure your child has a proper up bringing, good self esteem & let them know they are beautiful no matter whathow they relate to other people and everyday life and especially love and respect others! ALWAYS say I love you!


5. Show us your favorite newborn photo {can be your children or random}

I couldn't pick just one so here are a few...


*source - pinterest


6.  Tell us some things you promise to never do as a parent {and if you are a parent, did you stick to it}

Be a `hovering` parent...so far good on this one! I am sure there are others but I cant think 





6 comments:

  1. OH I love that boy nursery! And I also love the name Madison. Stopping by the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the girl nursery!
    Our boys name list is similar. Mason was in the top 3 if Lily had been a boy. Preston was my pick, too.
    Our second name for both Lexie and Lily was Arabella-the nickname was going to be Aria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those newborn pics are precious!!!! I love love love Emma as well...such a sweet name:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your baby names. i struggled with boy names, but we named our little guy Rylan :)

    http://babybakerlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable nurseries! Your baby pictures are so sweet! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the girl nursery. That rocker is incredible! Now I'm off to find out where it came from : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!