Image Map

Friday, September 21, 2012

Free fun...


Im ALL about anything free....we have a lot of great places to visit here in Pittsburgh...museums,science centers, parks just to name a few! Stephanie found this wonderful link with a bunch of FREE things to do around Pittsburgh.

Yesterday, I met her @ Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens w our girls since she wanted to get pictures of sweet Lily!  It was a beautiful day and it was free to get in so I was more than happy to go! In my 32 years of living here, I have never once been 


















They have a bunch of rooms w gorgeous flowers, blown glass sculptures and a gorgeous outdoor garden (which is free all the time) After we went through a few of the indoor rooms we headed out to the outdoor garden to let the girls run around and let out some energy. 















3 comments:

  1. Pretty! My SIL got married there in 2000 and I haven't been back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Phipps! Went there frequently in college. J and I even went on one of our first dates there when we started going out when I was in grad school.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!