Last year I passed on Halloween w. Breanna I just thought she was still too young so this year, I wasnt going to pass! I wanted to look for anything to match her birthday tutu (might as well get as much use as I can). So when it came to finding something, of course I turned to Etsy! At the beginning, I wasn't sure if we were going to be doing a fairy, butterfly, ladybug or what have you.I searched and searched it took me a few days to find anything that remotely matched and finally across a shop called CaliAnn Creations. There was so much cute stuff...tutus, wings and more!
I finally found a pair of wings that matched perfect! So, I emailed Elizabeth (owner) since I wasn't sure exactly how big the wings were (with Breanna being so tiny, I didn't want them too big). She emailed me back right away w. dimensions and a picture of her daughter wearing them, and also emailed me all the `un-finished` wings she has so I could decide if I wanted it a different way and then sent me final option! I fell in love w. the last option it was PERFECT! She also sent me some options of shirts that would look cute w. the outfit as well! She was EXTREMELY helpful. I received my package a few days later and she included a cute little halo headband w. it!
Elizabeth was such a pleasure to work with, so if you are looking for additions to a Halloween costume or just to play dress-up for your little princess definitely check out CaliAnn Creations. Be sure to `like` her Facebook page and check her out on Twitter. You will not be disappointed!
***all opinions are my own and not swayed by an outside source***

Cute. I love etsy. :)
ReplyDeleteWHAT A CUTE SHOP!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see her costume!
ReplyDelete