Image Map

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Saturday Laughs


Its been a few weeks since I linked up w. Melissa over @ Mommyhood Chronicles for Saturday laughs. Come link up and check out all the cute/funny laughs
Photobucket





Lately Breanna is OBSESSED w. Sprout-  I bought her a chica doll and anytime she sees her on TV she starts to sing the happy birthday song but hers is WAY cuter- `happy birday happy birday to u`

While were on the Sprout topic- there is a little song before some shows and it goes "do do do do do do do do do do Sprout" and EVERY time she always yells `BROUT`

Our cats are whackos mind you they are still on the tiny side yet they try and steal EVERY one of Breanna`s stuffed animals (big and small) and run away w. it. If we cant find mini-elmo 9 times out of 10 Milo has taken it behind the couch or TV

Breanna`s vocabulary is EXPLODING so needless to say she is repeating everything...her newest word is applesauce or in her vocabulary- appysauce  

The other day Breanna was in the dining room w. the kitties running around saying `I get it; I get it` not quite sure what she was getting though!









3 comments:

  1. I'm convinced there's really nothing cuter than kids singing Happy Birthday, lol! My sister always did "Happ-Bert-Dayyyy!" Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw so cute that she loves Happy Bday and sprout. I never turned it on- I should:) Appysauce- so cute. I love the word explosion. I get it...lol!! So cute. SHe is just too much:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so awesome when they really start talking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!