I haven't done one of these in a few months....so much has changed since your first birthday so I should probably update! You didn't have a 15mo check up (we don't go back until your 18mo) so I am not sure what your stats are but you are still a little peanut (people are shocked when we tell them your age).
You are mostly in 12mo clothing but can still wear some 9mo (and a few 6mo pants!) You are a babbling machine and are starting to repeat A LOT that we say (even if its not in your everyday vocabulary you still repeat)! Some of your words-
Ba (ball), Up, Da (down), Shuce (juice), Ca (cat), Hi, Bubbye, Go Whasat (what's that), Whosat (who's that), Uck (duck), Cak Cak (quack quack), Muck (Milk), Bak (Book), Shoe, Fssssh (fish), Pre pre (pretty), Yay, Pitza(pizza), Mina (Minnie & Mia), Dog, yay, Ni Ni (night night), pincessss (Princess), pasta - and Im sure more that I am missing
You are still a champ sleeper (7p-6/6:30a) and a great napper (I think we may be transitioning to one instead of 2 really soon). We got 2 kitties that you absolutely LOVE and love chasing around the house and try picking them up!
You're still a fairly good eater (some days you just want pb&j ONLY) and you love your chocolate milk! You love Sprout & Disney Jr., your first word books (well books in general!), your Elmo, Violet, baby dolls and your bear blanket. You love to give kisses...and you recently started to give hugs! Melts my heart EVERYTIME!
You LOVE to run, dance and `sing`... you're quite the dancing machine anytime music is on your shake your butt, clap your hands, stomp your feet and spin around or bounce up and down if you're in a seat....& if you're in another room...you come running into the room! You know where your eyes,head, toes, mouth and belly are...were still working on ears.
I still cant believe how quickly you are growing up, I just want to freeze you @ this age forever! You are such a sweet little girl and always so happy! I feel so blessed to be your mommy....love you to the moon & back xoxo


They change so much from 12 months to 24, it is amazing to watch
ReplyDeleteit is crazy and so amazing how much they learn
DeleteAwwww! She is SUCH a beauty!!! My Olivia is 15 months as well! SUCH a fun age!! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! It is so much fun!
DeleteThe picture with the cat is soooo sweet! What a smartie knowing where all of those body parts are!
ReplyDeleteThey are best buds!
DeleteLove the pictures! And approaching two is SOOOOOOOO fun!! More challenging some days, yes, but I love the language explosion and personality development!
ReplyDeletethank you! it is...I love it so much
DeleteAw- she is just the cutest!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable little girl =)!
ReplyDeletenew follower!
-mandy
Loving the new camera shots, such a difference in quality. Bre is a beauty!
ReplyDelete:-) Thanks!!
Deleteoh my goodness shes so adorable!
ReplyDeleteThank you
DeleteI adore her sitting on her couch reading a book! A is pretty much the same - a little peanut with a lot of words coming in! They are so fun!
ReplyDeletethat was probably the BEST thing we bought her so far....yes...loves love loves books
DeleteShe's getting so big! I love the first picture!
ReplyDeleteTOO big TOO quick!
DeleteShe is getting so big! I LOVE that picture of her and the kitty sleeping! We just had to give away our kitty, that my daughter slept with. Happy 15 months!
ReplyDeleteShe's so pretty! I feel a lot better about the fact that my baby hasn't had a check-up in 7 months knowing that you skipped one too. hehe. The way I figure it, as long as they're healthy, growing, and developing new skills, they're probably right on target. Enjoy your tiny princess!
ReplyDelete