Image Map

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Life Lately

I've been trying to un-plug for a bit to spend some time just enjoying this wonderful cooler weather playing outside w. Breanna and a few days w. mommy friends (brunches and dinners)  













Its about to get busier! We are going to be heading to some local fall festivals, pumpkin patches, a Halloween party w friends and maybe head to the mall to do some trick or treating! I am super excited to put Breanna`s costume together....it is going to be so cute! I am re-using her birthday tutu and got some super pink/black cute lady-bug wings, black ruffled leg warmers and pink hi-tops(hoping they come in time for the party)
CaliAnnCreations

zulily

I've been searching for some dance/gymnastic places to take Breanna to and I found one that I am going to take her to when she is 18mo and they have an open gym day so we can go and see if she will like it! So hopefully in December we can take a Saturday and go check it out!

I've started Christmas shopping(yes I know its only September) and already have a handful of smaller presents for Breanna. But far from done, however, one present did not make it upstairs w the others because some little girl was way too excited when she saw it! And of course being the sucker I am, I let her have it! 







6 comments:

  1. she is such a cutie!!! I am a sucker too and totally would have given in as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always do that and its why I usually wait to shop!

      Delete
  2. Look how happy she is with it though! Great pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across your blog and your little girl is adorable! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!