I debated whether or not to even write this post cause I am sure people really aren't interested but here I am....
I know by no means will I ever become one of those big blogs w. thousands of readers (which is fine by me) so why not support one that does! Yes, I know its not for everyone, and in all honesty, I never thought I would be sponsoring another blog. After I won such a great prize from Becky over @ From Mrs to Mama, I have been contemplating this decision a lot (and no I am not sponsoring just because I won).
I admire Becky's honesty on her blog, she puts is all out there and admire her as a person! I feel like I can relate to her in many ways! She blogs about EVERYTHING from contests, to DIY stuff, to every day life! She has always been so helpful if I had questions about anything on my blog(which she designed). She has great link-ups and is a constant blogger with a great following!
So really, why not try and get my blog out there and try and gain some more followers (Since I received a space on her site however, I have noticed my numbers have gone up and I have gained more followers) When I first started this blog, I did it to keep up w. out of town family on our life. Never did I think I would get to know some AMAZING fellow blogger mama`s, I feel so blessed to have such an amazing group of ladies in my life (whether it being just online or IRL).
Also If you need help w. re-designing your page or need a button - she does amazing things! Depending which ad you decide on she promotes her sponsors w. a blog post/introduction and also will share on Facebook and Twitter! And the price to sponsor is a great deal!

YAY for Becky!! I'm sponsoring her this month too, and I feel the same way about her as you do! I love her honesty, her writing and she's funny! Plus I mayyyy be too creepy obsessed w/ being a SAHM eventually, so those are some of my fave blogs to stay in touch with ;)
ReplyDeleteHi there! Well, I love your blog design and your cute family picture! I found yours from Becky's. However I just found hers today too. She most definitely has great tips, and the fact that she took the time to share and explain! So sweet of her! I'm not a blogger mama yet but I can't wait for that day! In the meantime I love learning and reading the fun stories and tips that mom's have to share! New follower. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/
Your blog looks great! I love becky's blog. She's the first blog I've sponsored too. I probably won't ever be a big time blog either, i guess I don't put enough of that "I'm a pretty cool person" vibe out lol.
ReplyDeleteShe's amazing. Love her blog.
ReplyDeleteso sweet! thanks love :)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet of you!
ReplyDelete