Image Map

Monday, September 24, 2012

XcessRize Designs Too

I am huge fan of Etsy! I love to buy handmade items (and support small business), so when I got my new camera, I didn't even hesitate to head on over to Etsy and search for a bag! It honestly took me a few days before I found any I really liked and then I came across XcessRizetoo . Jackie (the owner) makes camera bags, coozy bags, camera strap covers, iPad cases- just to name a few

I looked around at all the super cute bags in her shops and had such a hard time picking out which bag I actually wanted, once I decided on the one I really loved, (being a new camera owner, I had NO idea exactly what I needed) I emailed Jackie to find out exactly what the bag included and she emailed me back right away and answered all my questions. 

All of her bags/items are handcrafted so they take some time to receive your item! The next day, I received my invoice and was told estimated ship date(9/24)! Only 9 days later(9/19), I received another email saying my item has been shipped! And I received my bag 3 days later, it is perfect, I ordered the petite size bag because its not too big since I still carry a enormous diaper bag and my camera fits perfect (w the strap attached). I may eventually order a bigger one but this is perfect for right now!

Petite Size Camera Bag

So if you (or someone you know) are in need of a new camera bags, coozies, straps, etc or even an iPad cover check out XcessRizetoo. Jackie is so awesome to work with! Also be sure to like her Facebook page. You will not be disappointed



**all opinions are my own and not swayed by an outside source**




3 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I got your sweet email and couldn't find a way to respond to you! :)

    I can't imagine having to get up at 5 every day to workout, ha, getting up at 6:15 is bad enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! My camera bag is already full to overflowing and I didn't even get my zoom lens yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!