
Its been a few weeks since I linked up w. Becky over @ From Mrs. to Mama for show and tell Monday- Today is FAVORITES...check out mine and come link-up!
1. Tell us about your 5 favorite memories in your life.
NO PARTICULAR ORDER-
*birth of Breanna-thats just pretty obvious! ;)
*day husband proposed- I knew it was going to happen just not when since I dont like a lot of public attention it couldnt have been more perfect
*our wedding day- well it was just the most perfect day! And everything I ever imagined
*the day I got that big fat Pregnant I knew I was but I was slightly in denial but when I saw that POSTIVIE I cried! (obviously happy tears)
*when we closed on our house- as soon as I walked up the steps to this house I knew I wanted to live there!
2. Show us 3 of your favorite beauty products.
3. Tell us what your favorite TV shows are to watch.
Reality TV Junkie here- (ALL `real housewife shows`, Dance Moms, Bethenny Ever After-just to name a few)
Parenthood
glee
big bang theory
modern family
the middle
Parenthood
glee
big bang theory
modern family
the middle
4. Show us 2 of your favorite pictures.
This is so hard to pick just 2 but here we go
5. Tell us your favorite things to do during "me time."
well, during the day while Breanna naps (if I am caught up on things), I like to catch-up on shows and blogs. At night once she goes to bed just relax w hubs!



Stopping by from the link up!
ReplyDeleteI've been meaning to try the Maybelline BB Cream. Do you use it under your foundation or as a foundation?
Awww, look at how little the peanut was! So cute.
ReplyDeleteshe was only 6w teeny baby ;)
Deletethose are such cute pictures!!
ReplyDeleteThank you :-)
DeleteI need to try that BB cream. I haven't tried one yet.
ReplyDeleteits wonderful, I use it as my lotion/foundation in the mornings
DeleteI love that picture of Bre!
ReplyDeleteI've been meaning to try the BB cream. Thanks for reminding me!
it is one of my FAVS! Definitely get it, its so awesome! Its perfect if you dont like foundation but want some coverage, its super light
DeleteAdorable pictures!! and I got that same feeling when we found our house too!
ReplyDeleteit seriously is so awesome! Like I knew that I would just love it by seeing the wrap around porch
DeleteI've never used mac mascara. Is it good? My lashes are so tiny! I've tried so many different types and keep switching between estee lauder and lancome.
ReplyDeleteLauren
http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/
I love MAC, I have tiny eyelashes too and I refuse to use anything else :-)
Delete