Image Map

Friday, October 26, 2012

life lately...pictures edition

This week has been amazingly warm and in the 70s so of course we took as much advantage of it as we could, by getting as much outside time as we possibly could





8 comments:

  1. Love. So cute!!!

    I am very jealous of all of your outside time. We spend some time outside before dinner and that is it. Man I hate working, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Atleast you get a little bit of sun, of course its going to be crappy this weekend :(

      Delete
  2. Aw- those are the cutest pictures!!! I hate that it gets dark so early. I love the kids to keep playing outside much later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree...stinks Im so glad Im able to enjoy it during the day!

      Delete
  3. wow what a precious little girl! doesn't she just melt your heart :) sounds like our kiddos are very close in age....my little girl is 15 months old on Nov. 12th! by the way, newest follower from Mrs. Mommy's sidebar! excited I found ya and can't wait to read more posts :) love following sahm's and especially when we have a commonality like a daughter almost the same age :) maybe we can help each other out in the future with any questions! ha. I tend to NOT know what I'm doing with this whole motherhood thing....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the follow, I cant wait to check out your blog! I love finding fellow mommies to `chat` with

      Delete
  4. Such cute pictures! Are you loving your new camera?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!