I have seen these posts floating around on a lot of blogs so I thought I would do one of these every week (or try to) ...to just remind myself I am only lucky gal rather is be something small or big!
- A wonderful husband that busts his ass @ work for our family; so I can stay home and take care of Breanna
- amazing friends that I can count on no matter what
- my awesome camera
- bath & body works fall candles (YUM)
- I am almost done Christmas shopping and its not even Halloween!
Just a short & sweet list today....So what are YOU thankful for?
Great post! There is so much to be thankful for!
ReplyDeleteI do a similar post called 1,000 Gifts. It's a great reminder for all those little things in life :)
Lauren
http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/
I'm thankful for my hubby who works hard so I can be home with our kids.
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of camera do you have? I'm looking to buy a new one soon and not sure what to get.
hard working hubbys! yay! :-)
DeleteI got a Canon T3i best investment! I still dont know all the ins and outs and am working in auto but quality of pictures is so much better than my point & shoot
Woot woot!! yay for you on the christmas shopping!!!!! Im totally almost done, I thought I was the only crazy one out there...looks like you may be crazier ;)
ReplyDeleteit is NEVER to early to shop! :-) I maybe have to get 5/6 more gifts
DeleteI am also thankful for a hard-working hubby whose job allows me to stay home but I'm also thankful for the paying job I can do from home on my own hours! I am thankful for my DSLR also. And the beauty of our seasons. But most of all I am thankful for friends. :)
ReplyDelete