Our original
plans for Saturday got messed up (since we had to take the car to the
garage; so once Brad got home a little later than expected), we decide to go to a Pumpkin patch a little
closer to home! It was a perfect day nice cool day with lots of
sunshine! We grabbed up some lunch @ Eat n Park and met up with Brads buddy and his
family and headed out to Janoski's
We got
there about 2:30 went to the store and walked around and then headed
back to the hayride/pumpkin patch. We took a tractor out to pick our
pumpkins and Breanna picked her first little pumpkin! She had a blast
running around to all the 'punkin'. And of course I had to take LOTS of
pictures!
We all
got our pumpkins and headed back to where all the activities are(they
have corn maze, pony rides, petting zoo, straw jump, bike path and lots
more all for only $5) Breanna is still to young to do most of them but
she had fun running around and enjoying the fresh air!
After a few hours and 3 worn out kiddos(Brads buddy has 2 kiddos), we headed back up to the store to get a few more pumpkins and a few other things and headed over to the diner across the street.I definitely will be going back soon to get some fruits & veggies! All in all it was a perfect fun day and new tradition!
After a few hours and 3 worn out kiddos(Brads buddy has 2 kiddos), we headed back up to the store to get a few more pumpkins and a few other things and headed over to the diner across the street.I definitely will be going back soon to get some fruits & veggies! All in all it was a perfect fun day and new tradition!

I love that last picture with the two of you, you make her look light as a feather!
ReplyDeleteThanks...she definitely isn't after awhile lol
DeleteAw- how much fun. YOu guys are adorable!
ReplyDeleteThanks! :-)
DeleteAdorable pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Stef :)
DeleteSuch great pictures. Can't wait to do this!
ReplyDeleteThanks! It was fun this year since she can walk next year I think will be even more fun! ;)
DeleteSuper cute blog ur daughter is so cute!New follower!!
ReplyDeletehttp://justthe3ofus-mary.blogspot.com/
Thank you! And thank you for following, will definitely check your your blog
DeleteGreat photos! Looks like you had a beautiful day and that pumpkin patch is fantastic!! I love B's outfit too :)
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful is she! Looks like a great fall day :)
ReplyDeletexo Shane
Super cute! Pumpkin patches are my favorite!
ReplyDeleteLove your pumpkin patch pictures! Adorable! I am your newest follower :) Loving your blog!
ReplyDelete