I feel like I have nothing exciting to post about, not too much been happening lately, we've been just trying to lay low since Breanna has gotten her ear infection..which means lots of reading and playtime @ home!
Ever have one of those days where you just need a night away and just need time with friends, Wednesday night, I met up w. my mommy blogger/twitter friends @ Amy`s for dinner it was nice to have a night w friends just laughing and talking, it was MUCH needed!
I ordered some super cute hair bows for Breanna from Jameson Monroe that came this weekend! I am in love w. this shop, (thanks to Megan)
Weekend was pretty much perfect- no plans what so ever!
Friday we just ordered in and relaxed; I honestly think I was asleep by 930 (i know, so exciting)
Saturday lots of outside play while Brad raked leaves, I had lunch and some much needed catching up w one of my best friends, Brad and I got Rock of Ages on demand at night.I absolutely LOVED it! The music was AMAZING
Sunday played outside for a bit and my mom and aunt came down and we went shopping, we headed to garden ridge and I picked up a few Christmas decorations- (yea I know its not even Halloween), but this place has AWESOME prices and if you don't get the stuff early, you miss out, and we picked out our Christmas present (they got us a table lamp and picture for our entryway)! After, we grabbed some lunch at Cracker Barrel and once we got back home, we went thru all of Breannas old clothes to sell at their yard sale next weekend (I am amazed by the amount of clothes my daughter had from nb-now) Ended the night w. a StepUp marathon on ABC Family (one of my favorite movies!)
This week is going to be another chill week, its supposed to be gorgeous weather, so I'm hoping lots more outside time; hoping to visit my friend and her new little baby boy Talon and then Breanna`s check-up appointment on Thursday, Next Sunday we have our blogger/twitter group Halloween party, I am really looking fwd to that for now, Im going to leave you w. some pictures of my baby girl ; oh and our lovely pumpkins from last weekend!
Isn't it amazing how many clothes they end up having!
ReplyDeleteChill weeks are awesome.
I love chill weekends! Yours sounded great! And I love Rock of Ages!!!
ReplyDeleteI guarantee you wil be ordering MANY more headbands! haha They are just too cute and they have WAY too many options!! :) I already started planning my next order!
ReplyDeleteoh yes....I know I will...I just love the smaller elastics!
Delete