Image Map

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Saturday Laughs

Another week has come and gone and its time to link up w Melissa over @ Mommy-hood Chronicles for Saturday laughs. Come check out all the cute/funny laughs and join in the link-up
Photobucket






Every night Breanna goes up to bed the entire time she is makinher way up the steps she says `Ni Ni Ni Ni`

Breanna now makes a mmmmmmmmma sound when she gives kisses I melt a little inside every time she does it and she `kisses` everything

If Breanna goes down for a nap w. socks on 9 times out of 10 she will wake up w.out them on...so when we go up to get her ask her where they are she will try and put them literally ON top of her foot

I was  sitting on the couch and I look over to see Breanna trying to put a bow on the cat 





5 comments:

  1. I'm sure your cat looked fantastic with their bow on! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny with the socks. Z Z is the same way! MMM... I wish Z did that. Too cute! Love B laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's too cute! Lily always takes her socks off, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!