Image Map

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Randomness

Not too much really been going on just having some lazy days Which, I really love. 

I started watching Parenthood from season 1 on Netflix and instantly became addicted, I finished 3 seasons in a month and the first 3 episodes of Season 4. I am excited to start watching it every week and being all caught up. It is seriously one of the best shows I have ever seen

I am slightly obsessed w. Etsy and I cant stay off...I have found so much cute stuff I want to get but here is my most recent purchase




Few weeks ago we went to Brads Aunts for a little get together since his dad was in town. It was nice catching up w everyone and Breanna had a blast running around.



This past weekend was a pretty lazy one- Saturday, I was supposed to meet up w. my mommy friends at one of the local parks to do a mini photo-shoot for one of Amy`s old students,(from what I have seen they got a lot of great shots and she is going to have a hard time picking) but Brad had to go get his car that he hasn't had in 2 years, (its been sitting in his buddies garage) so that plan got shot down! Once he came home, we headed to Red Robin for dinner! I love that place and haven't had it in forever! Ended up having lazy evening. Sunday, Brad had to head to my parents to fix their furnace and clean my aunts so Breanna and I decided to go w. to visit @ night had dinner w. his brother and Aunt

it was nice not many having plans because this upcoming weekend is JAM packed!It makes me tired just thinking about it but it will be fun! (Friday were heading up to Clarion for ALF(Autumn Leaf Festival) w my mom and Aunt they have a bunch of crafts and food, so I am hoping to find some fall decorations!Saturday we will be going to a pumpkin patch/fall festival and then supposed to hang out with Brads friend & his family at night Sunday were heading to an Apple Festival w our neighbors!-)

My canvas that I won from Becky came in the mail and I am in LOVE w it...I may never get a regular type of picture again.(if were friends on twitter or Instagram you've already seen). Now just have to figure out where to put it




I am in the market for new glasses and I am really hoping to get these, I am in LOVE w them...


Lastly- be sure to check out my girl Megan giveaway over @ From Mrs to Mama. Also make sure to follow both of their blogs, they are awesome mamas.




4 comments:

  1. Awwww! Thanks for the shout out girl!!! =)

    SO jealous you won the giveaway on Becky's blog!! That canvas is BEAUTIFUL!! I need to get some made for my house!! I take ALL of these pictures and print them off for albums and in photobooks but hardly ever print them for frames!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YW :-)

      I was so excited when she told me I won! Thanks, I just wish I wouldve captured it w. my new camera instead of a point n shoot...but there is always next year :)

      Delete
  2. I always want to hit up those fall festivals but never seem to be able to fit it in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new necklace and the canvas. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!