Image Map

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday Laughs

Another week has come and gone and its time for some laughs to end the week....come link up w Melissa over @ Mommyhood Chronicles and check out all the cute/funny laughs!



gh
Photobucket


5. Breanna recently had a 15mo check-up and she had to get a few shots so of course she was not happy but after the nurse was all done she kept saying in her pouty crying voice `I ok, all done; I ok, all done`
4. The one morning Breanna was running around playing w the cats and she got a hold of Milo's tail and would NOT let go and she started screaming like a banshee
3. Any time we go to a store and they have princess stuff she squeals and screams PINCESSSSSS
2. Sprout is pretty much on at our house all day while Breanna is awake, and there is a commercial that sings `where is chica? where is chica?` and no matter what Breanna ALWAYS runs around to find her chica and will stand by the tv and `sing it`
1. Breanna's vocabulary is EXPLODING and her newest word...Elephant or in her language Epatant




6 comments:

  1. awwww so cute! it's crazy how fast they learn things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! She's talking so much for 15 months! Haha I wish I could've seen her screaming like a banshee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its Non-stop! lol And she learns so much more everyday..I wish I could've gotten it on video it was hilarious these cats put up w so much from her lol

      Delete
  3. Wow! I thought my 17 month old talked a lot! Brenna is light years ahead of Bailey. It's amazing how little girls at such a young age are already so interested in princesses. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awes "I ok, all done." So sweet! Shots are rough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw- she is so cute! Aw we done. That is adorable! Pincess- that is awesome- and so it begins for you! Such cute laughs. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!