Image Map

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Itty Bitty halloween party

Sunday, Amy hosted a halloween party for our girls.  She had lots of yummy food and snacks and some games(for the kids), her basement was all out decorated and so cute! We had a blast and all the girls looked so cute in costumes! We attempted to get a picture of all the girls together in front of the fabulous back drop Stephanie made but as always we werent successful! But I think out of all of us, we captured some cute pictures! Ive added most of them on FB but here are a few of my favorites....








 
 
 





5 comments:

  1. So cute! I saw some on fb but my phone doesn't let me see them all so I have to go look on my laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, they are too cute! I'm really embarrassed to admit this, but I don't have a costume for Kyla yet. I waited to order the one I loved and they didn't have her size. I looked at Target and didn't see anything I liked. But I'm desperate at this point so I just need something! She's obsessed with Mickey so I'm loving that little Minnie costume :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures on that fancy camera! Bre was an adorable little butterfly. Thanks for coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Me and my bestie are hopefully squeezing a party for ours here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! They look like they had a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!