Image Map

Monday, October 22, 2012

show & tell Monday-Shopping

Linking up w. Becky over @ From Mrs to Mama for Show & Tell Monday and its one of my FAVORITE topics EVER...Shopping!! Come link up!













1. Tell us your favorite stores to shop at.
Old Navy, Target and Kohls- for Myself
Old Navy, Target, Childrens Place, Kohls and Carters for Breanna

2. What are you "signature pieces" to wear.. your go-to outfits?
I am very plain-jane- Old Navy Vintage Tee (is my FAVORITE) & tank(I am a big layering person) and either jeans or shorts and if its cold, something usually layered over the tee


3. Show us your style through pictures {of you or pinterest finds}.

*source via Pinterest
 



4. Show us your favorite celebrity style icons.
honestly I really don't have any...I am more of a I will buy it if I like it!



5. If you had to spend money on clothes or home items, which would you choose?
Clothes but I would probably buy for Breanna before myself!



6. Show us your favorite accessories.
 



7. Tell us in one sentence your philosophy behind shopping. {What makes you buy an item}
if I like the way it looks on, comfort and price!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Gosh your wedding set is gorg!!!

    I forgot to put Kohls on my list!! LOVE that place too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!