Image Map

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

do you love awesome deals...

I love myself a good deal, so when I heard the wonderful ladies of Jameson Monroe were having a closet (consignment) sale on Instagram (@jamesonmonroecloset) I couldn't pass it up, I was addicted and stuck to my instagram for hours


Not only do they do this(sizes are 0-up to big girls sizes) but they have an Etsy shop with super cute & affordable headbands, baby legs and so much more....so make sure to head over and like their Facebook and Etsy page (if you become a FB fan let them know & you will get a discount off your first purchase) Also be sure to pick up some cute headbands for your little gals, they are giving a 10% discount to all my readers on any Etsy order until Friday 10/2 just use coupon code ADVENTURE


here are some of the cute things I got- 




if you are looking to score some super cute affordable clothes at great prices you should definitely check them out on Instagram









4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yes its always great to get a deal on kids clothes since they outgrow them so fast!

      Delete
  2. ah just started following! cutest things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have everything from 0 up-to big girls

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!