Image Map

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

if you really knew me....

Megan over @ Table for 3 is doing a fun post so I thought, I would join in for new (&old) followers !


IF YOU REALLY KNEW ME.....

-I am super shy until I get to know you (people think I am a bitch cause I am so quiet)
-I do have a MAJOR bitch side once you cross me and I don't forgive easily
-I have an obsession with online shopping (especially for Breanna)
-I hate summer heat, I would rather have spring & fall all year round!
-I hate talking on the phone
-I have an obsession w Twitter, Pinterest & photographing my baby girl
-The more & more I think about it, I don't know if I want to have another child
-I hate flying and it gives me major anxiety
-I am deathly afraid of heights 
-If I could, I would eat sushi EVERY day! 
 


This is all I could think of in the short period Breanna took a nap! Post up I would love to get to know YOU!








11 comments:

  1. I love this post! I just did one not too long ago! :) It really lets you get to know the blogger in my book! I'm new to your blog thanks to {From Mrs to Mama!} I'm also in search of sponsors this month if you're interested! Welcome to the blog world! I can't wait to read more!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Sushi is my favorite too and you already know I have a MAJOR shopping addiction for Olivia!! Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its so yummy! maybe me you and Becky need to go to shoppers anonymous~ lol

      Delete
  3. Are we the same person?? Because I seriously could of wrote this post!! Esp the first 2, me too a tee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Jill - I feel like I just read about myself in your post!
    Thanks for sharing! Definitely going to give this one a try =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha- there is no way you are a bitch though- no way!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh but I am. ;) only if someone pisses me off lol

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!