Image Map

Friday, May 17, 2013

life...

hi there!!! Remember me? I am alive!!! I think this may been the longest I haven't written.

So lets see what have we been up to?  Not much other than enjoying this weather, playing outside, going to the park, hanging w. friends and getting over LOTS of sickness!!!



Last week Brad came down w. strep and then Monday Breanna had a fever and was just really whiny {which is so unlike her} I just didn't want to chance it w. Brad getting over strep, so I took her to the doctor and thankfully I did because she had an ear infection, and then I still have a head cold that refuses to go away! I am over it!


Also been watching some playoff hockey! {LETS go PENS!!!} Oh yea we got a `new` car...we got a 2011 Ford Escape, I absolutely love it!

I really cant believe we are half-way through May already! And that Breanna will be TWO in 28 days!!! Seriously how is she already going to be TWO.....I really need to get my butt in gear and start planning for her party...I have less than a month....I was going to do Disney Princess but since I have no motivation to go ALL OUT, I am ditching that idea for this year and just doing certain colors w. no particular theme!



hopefully I will get back to blogging more often soon, but for now, I am just soaking up every minute of toddler-hood as much as I can...I still am on twitter and instagram so feel free to find me on there! Til next time....



4 comments:

  1. I love all the outdoor pics! This time of year is so much fun. Looking forward to many playdates this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i keep going back and forth with a theme party or just colors as well! #momprobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute pictures!!!! I wish we lived closer- I know our kids would be friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Bre has more clothes than me, she definitely dresses better than I do..ha! Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!