I have found some very awesome apps that I think are helping her learn in MANY ways! Ive had a few people ask me which apps we use, so I thought I would share some of our favorites! I cant remember the prices, most of them are free or some are anywhere from $.99-$4.99. Some are for 3-4 but we still play them as best we can....and I have to say she is doing pretty awesome w. those ones
- ELMO Calls- this has become a favorite! Face Time w. Elmo and there is also a Cookie Calls too
- Sprouts goodnight Star- Interactive game w. Sprout & Nina - get Sprout ready for bed, sing songs and read a book
- Toddler Seek & Find- Interactive picture book w. sounds & animations
- Furry Friend- This has become another favorite! Interact w. Leonard a friendly furry monster that responds to your touch or voice.
- Laugh & Learn Shapes & Colors Music shows- Encourages learning about shapes and colors through interaction w. sounds, animations and sing along
- Itsy Bitsy - based on the popular song, this interactive app engages your child, w. a friendly tutor (a fly!) teaches your child about nature and the environment
- Baby First Words Fun Park - Colors & Shapes, alphabet, food, transportation, and numbers. Flash cards, Tap it Right, Memory and Bingo, building your child's vocabulary has never been more fun!
- Hush Little Baby- 9 smart, fun, educational games and sing along
- Activity Wooden Puzzles by happy touch- wooden puzzles
- Cinderella : shapes & patterns helps children identify shapes and creates patterns
We have more but these are the ones we use the most....Do you let your little ones play on your iPad? If so, what are some of your favorite apps?
We let our little one play on the ipad once in a while as well. How can we expect to not let them when its all we do AND most schools are using them too! We have a lot of favs. I should do a post like this too. One of Avries fava includes the wooden puzzle. We also love ABC elmo and sing and sign. Great share, thanks!
ReplyDeleteThanks for these, My daughter finally started opening apps and things herself so I have been wanting to add some new educational apps for her
ReplyDelete